Steve Gothelf is a licensed Real Estate Broker and Senior Marketing Representative with Pacific Union International.
Steve has been representing buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of homes, condominiums, cooperatives, 2-4 unit and apartment buildings in San Francisco's prime neighborhoods since 1979. He is one of the most successful real estate brokers affiliated with Pacific Union and the recipient of numerous awards for sales achievement.
With an ongoing commitment to personal service in meeting diverse client needs, Steve's success is built on "always going the extra distance to exceed expectations." His market knowledge and strong marketing and negotiating skills enable him to achieve consistently high levels of repeat and referral business from satisfied clients.
Steve's experience is broad-based: from sales of luxury properties and historically significant residences to representing developers and builders in the marketing and selling of condominium projects. He is experienced with property transactions where probate, conservatorship, bankruptcy, land sale or tax deferred exchanges play an important role.
He has purchased, remodeled and sold his own properties in San Francisco and Massachusetts and has been managing properties in San Francisco since 1983.
• Founding member and former Director of Pacific Union's Estates Division
• Founding member of Pacific Union's Investment Division
• Founder and former Board President of the Pacific Union Community Fund
• San Francisco, California and National Associations of Realtors
• Board member of Huckleberry Youth Programs
• Former Board member Emanu-EL Community Service Fund
• Former member Leukemia Society of America's Team In Training
• San Francisco Historical Society
• Presidio Heights Association of Neighbors
Steve has a bachelors degree in Business Administration and masters degrees in Public Management and Social Policy. Steve relocated from the East Coast in 1976 to pursue doctoral studies at UC Berkeley. Pacific Height's resident from 1976-1990; Presidio Heights resident since July 1990.